This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

99 Agility, to run into hell and back, and back to hell, and hell's back. and to the back of hell.

Xana The Dark

99 Agility, to run into hell and back, and back to hell, and hell's back. and to the back of hell.

Post by Xana The Dark on Fri May 09, 2014 2:09 am

I got 99 agility as my first and only 99 skill before EOC came out. I also got a quest cape, and look forward to getting one of those again, but 99 agility is my main goal right now. It can be one of the most taxing skills to train, as its not an afkable skill like fishing or mining can be to a degree.

While having the skill itself will not help you earn money directly, it can indirectly help you with many other skills. The most obvious way it can help is by giving you access to more agility shortcuts and area's around Runescape. The second way is the run energy boost. The different it can make can be tremendous once you starting hitting higher levels. Once I obtain 99 agility, I will probably equip myself with the lightest gear possible and attempt to run from lumbridge to castle wars without stopping, and seeing how far I can get before my energy runs out. It probably won't be as far as it was before EoC but it will still be pretty far I hope.
    shiningdeath

Re: 99 Agility, to run into hell and back, and back to hell, and hell's back. and to the back of hell.

Post by shiningdeath on Fri May 09, 2014 9:12 am

Goodluck! I'm doing 60-70 agility atm it's such a pain!!

Respect to even try it ;o

Jiklim

Re: 99 Agility, to run into hell and back, and back to hell, and hell's back. and to the back of hell.

Post by Jiklim on Fri May 09, 2014 9:34 am

99 Agility also helps with the Abyss and some bosses (Like Sara GWD boss for example)

Post by Guest on Fri May 09, 2014 2:55 pm

Good luck Smile If you've done it before I'm sure you can do it again.
    Sentai

Post by Sentai on Sat May 10, 2014 1:37 am

Best of luck, friend!

Xana The Dark

Post by Xana The Dark on Sat May 10, 2014 5:28 am

Thanks for the encouragement, and yea I have done it before so in a sense I still have the mindset from before which is basically just unending persistence to run in a circle XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:59 am