This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Application Rihke

balzak

Application Rihke

Post by balzak on Fri May 09, 2014 2:53 am

Username: Rihke
    Total level: 887
    Timezone: CEST
    Highest skill: attack and strenght shared 72
    Lowest skill: hunter 1
    Tell us about yourself: Recently i started playing osrs (1,5 month ago). I of course played runescape back in the old days, my main was like 100 combat with 93 strenght and 99 cooking and so)For now i mostly get myself a slayer task and slay some. I'm mostly into pvm content. I am 18 years old and live in the netherlands. I hope to get some social interaction in a clan. Dusk looks like a decent clan with respectful members to me. Im online almost every day.
    Why did you choose Dusk? As i said, the clan looks decent to me, and all i've read about was positive Very Happy
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yeah, i surely do.
    Will you actively support the clan? I will, i'm allways there for other members when they need help or have question.
    Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? Yes, it is part of being in a clan i think.

Thanks for the efford put in reading this.
    I would be glad to join.

Cheers
    Sentai

Re: Application Rihke

Post by Sentai on Fri May 09, 2014 4:05 am

Hi there Rihke. Smile Thanks for the application. You've been accepted. Welcome to the clan! Please take a moment to join the CC at "Dusk Clan" and say hello! I look forward to seeing you around.

Adieu,
    Sentai

shiningdeath

Post by shiningdeath on Fri May 09, 2014 9:08 am

More Dutch people! DDD - Dutch Dusk Domination'

Welcome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:16 pm