This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Tg089

tg089

Tg089

Post by tg089 on Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Hey guys im Dusks newest member! Here is a picture of me(Sorry if this is weird, I just prefer to know what the players I play with look like so I post my picture)

So a little about myself and my Runescape background: Ive been playing since 6th grade(About 11) and im currently 19. I didnt play for all of those years nonstop, id be like Zezima in that case lol. But I do love this game, ive played games hard such as WoW, LoL, GW1, GW2, CoD, Halo, but none of them even compare to RS. In WoW I played ONLY a rogue, never ever tried playing anything else, and I achieved the Rival status and played only rogue since late 2009. Im currently in college(On summer break working 2 jobs) as a Networking major, so if anyone has PC questions I know very much about pcs. I love to play Tennis, hangout with friends, and talk to girls. In my freetime when im not doing any of that or working, im in my room until 4 am Runescaping lol. Thats pretty much all there is to know about me, I look forward to playing with everyone in the clan!

Edit: Just previewed this post and Lol'd irl at how big my freaking picture is xD Oh well
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    shiningdeath

Re: Tg089

Post by shiningdeath on Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:03 am

Welcome to Dusk mate!

Sponsored content

Re: Tg089

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:21 am