This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Merediith's Application

Meredith

Merediith's Application

Post by Meredith on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:30 am

Username: Merediith

Total level: 1317

Timezone: EST

Highest skill: 99cook Sad...94 fishing

Lowest skill: 26 construction

Tell us about yourself: Hey all! I don't know how to start writing this but my names Katy, Meredith is my last name which I share with my husband Jason. I'm 22, Canadian and I like cheese. Jason and I recently got married and we recently moved into a new area of town which we are still deciding if we like or not. I'm a culinary graduate, I love the colour purple, and I have two cats Max and Gauge. I've played runescape since I was 13 and I'm not sure why I still play it but I do. Right now my focus is 99 fishing/quest cape but who knows if I will continue. I like to talk to people make new friends and I'm always down to hang out on rs and do events. I'm not much into combat I like skilling but sometimes I afk coding projects on the side with my husband.

Why did you choose Dusk? The fishing competition "Reeled me in"

Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?Si Si

Will you actively support the clan? Yes indeedily dooo

Will you be active on the forums, check at least a couple times per week? Yep! I'm on everyday but sometimes its late at night!
    Sentai

Re: Merediith's Application

Post by Sentai on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:33 am

Hi there, Merediith. Smile It's a pleasure to have you here! You've been accepted to Dusk. I look forward to seeing you around in the future. Smile

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 pm