This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Meredith!

Meredith

Meredith!

Post by Meredith on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:07 pm

So I wrote this on my application but might aswell post it here aswell..Hey all! I don't know how to start writing this but my names Katy, Meredith is my last name which I share with my husband Jason. I'm 22, Canadian and I like cheese. Jason and I recently got married and we recently moved into a new area of town which we are still deciding if we like or not. I'm a culinary graduate, I love the colour purple, and I have two cats Max and Gauge. I've played runescape since I was 13 and I'm not sure why I still play it but I do. Right now my focus is 99 fishing/quest cape but who knows if I will continue. I like to talk to people make new friends and I'm always down to hang out on rs and do events. I'm not much into combat I like skilling but sometimes I afk coding projects on the side with my husband. 

Re: Meredith!

Post by Sentai on Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:16 pm

Best of luck with your fishing! If you ever want someone to fish with, I'll join you. I'd like to get 99 someday! The quest cape isn't too bad, barring a few quests such as Mourning's End Part 2.

Haruka

Post by Haruka on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:48 pm

You're almost there, only 5 more levels!  I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines, friend

(I don't really like fishing Sad)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:00 am