This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

OriginalPaul's Road to Max

OriginalPaul's Road to Max

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to say, right now in the magical game of RuneScape, I'm going for max. I'm hoping to get max overall total by early next year to summer. It'll be a long road but I have my friends and the clan to keep me motivated. Sorry for no screen shots but my computer won't co-operate. My current Total level is 1727. With my lowest being farming at 59, which is climbing up in levels very quickly. I am still going for 99 Runecrafting as my next 99 to fund more 99's and Slayer. But right now I am working on getting my Total level up to make you guys believe in me more!!! But anyways, back to grinding Smile.
    Sentai

Re: OriginalPaul's Road to Max

Post by Sentai on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:35 pm

Best of luck, Paul!

João

Post by João on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:18 am

Good Luck my friend
    Rock

Post by Rock on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:58 pm

You can do it, OP!

Post by Jiklim on Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:30 am

Good luck to getting those 99s, hopefully you'll be there in about 1½ years.

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 pm

That's about the goal Jiklim, and thank you everyone else. Falling a bit behind on combat wise, just making money to be able to afford everything at the moment Very Happy.

Post by Guest on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:22 pm

Its been awhile since I posted any progress on this thread. But since i last updated, I am up to 1950 total level and basically 80+ all stats. I plan to max late next year. I will try to play a lot more everyday and stay as efficent as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:22 pm