This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Vespian Doom

Vespian Doom

Vespian Doom

Post by Vespian Doom on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Despite the name I'm rather a very nice person, im 18 as of now and my main hobbies include, playing guitar/drums, writing a lot of "gothic" or sorrowed poetry, gaming (of course..  Smile ) umm.. I'm rather shy but don't let that stop you from getting to know me. I believe in loyalty and respect, not only for the clan, but for each other.together we can achieve what we could not alone. feel free to message me at anytime in game.

It takes respect to earn respect. Respect me and i will always have your back.

Peace and Love, Vespy.
    Sentai

Re: Vespian Doom

Post by Sentai on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:25 pm

Welcome to the forums, Vespy. I hope you enjoy your time here. I really like your attitude towards camaraderie. Do you post your music anywhere?

Vespian Doom

Post by Vespian Doom on Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:20 pm

Sadly no, I do however post my poems on various sites. I dont think my music is good enough to even begin sharing.. :p

All Powerful Admin

Post by All Powerful Admin on Thu May 01, 2014 8:41 am

Hi Vesp! Welcome to the forums Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:03 am