This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Taeyeonnnnn's Application

taeyeonnnnn

Taeyeonnnnn's Application

Post by taeyeonnnnn on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Username:Taeyeonnnnn
    Total level:1576
    Timezone:KST
    Highest skill:99
    Lowest skill:15 hunter Sad
    Tell us about yourself: I've been playing solo for awhile in OSRS and i kind of miss the clan aspect. Looking forward to a fun/close/mature community, that enjoys conversations when skilling solo or doing group stuff. My name is Raffy, i'm 23 years old, just been playing OSRS in my spare time (i have a bunch of free time at work on the computer, hehe.)

Why did you choose Dusk? Ive been looking for a clan for awhile, and after browsing the thread on RSC I was drawn to this clan.
    Have you read the rules?yes Do you agree with them?yes
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events?looking forward to it!
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?Definitely Very Happy
    Sentai

Re: Taeyeonnnnn's Application

Post by Sentai on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 am

Hi Tae, it's my pleasure to say that you have been accepted into Dusk. Thank you for applying, and I look forward to seeing you around the clan chat in the future! You can join us by entering "Dusk Clan" into the clan chat interface. Smile

João

Post by João on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:11 am

Welcome

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:37 pm