This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Isoker who?

dozer367

Isoker who?

Post by dozer367 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:48 am

I know I don't talk much when I am on, seeing as I have been with the clan for over a few days now.
    So I'll do a nice introduction so y'all can get to know me some more.

I am 19, living in Oregon, and currently unemployed. Overall, I am a chill dude, will talk about damn near anything, and simply just like to go with the flow.
    I love playing video games, but not nearly as much as I use to. Mainly due to weight. I was at 270-280ish range when at my worst, now I have been able to drop down to 200! Woo:D
    Like my application said I have played runescape since 2007 at least. Probably before that. I had 99wc/firemaking and 95fletching and 90hp. I was, I guess you could say, a seasoned RS player. I stopped at around the time dungeoneering came out mainly because I lost the time and interest. Previous name was Dozer367, or later Tearz of War.
    I enjoy WoW and just recently had to leave my guild which was 10/14Heroics, healing as a Disc priest. This was due to me getting a new job and time for raids. I left with an item level of 583.
    Use to play LoL, Silkroad, GW2, and whatever other game you can think of really. Not much of a console gamer, but I do play COD and my buddy's houses when I am hanging out with them. I use to play Halo 3 religiously back when it was the best thing since sliced bread. Wish it still was, really.

I drive a 1988 toyota pickup, its got the 3.slow in it and sitting on 35" tires. It's still got the IFS Sad, but I wanna straight axle it, everybody says throw some Chevy axles under it, but I'd like to snag some Toyota axles and throw them under there just cause. But I kinda wanna keep it  and do many more things to it also. But I don't have the money currently. I love working on it. If there is something I can fix on it, you can bet I'll be out there working on it.

Hope to get more talkative with y'all and have some fun in game! Very Happy
    See y'all in OSRS, maybe in W310 too! ;P
    João

Re: Isoker who?

Post by João on Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:14 pm

Hey there
    Rock

Post by Rock on Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 am

Congrats on the weight loss! Look forward to seeing you in the clan chat

Sponsored content