This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Thomesh / Dh blessing application

Thomesh

Thomesh / Dh blessing application

Post by Thomesh on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:00 am

Username: Dh blessing
    Total level: 880
    Timezone: BST / GMT
    Highest skill: 61 crafting & 60 mining
    Lowest skill: 1 hunter, construction and farming
    Tell us about yourself: I'm Thomas and I'm from England and i've been playing runescape since about mid 2007. I've always looked for a clan / community to be a part of but none have appealed to me. Dusk however appealed in that the requirements aren't so low that anyone can join but most can join, and your strong set of rules made you seem like a good clan Smile
    but anyway i got a bit off topic  tongue ... I'm from England and I play runescape, but i also do allot of other things, I play the bass guitar and love music. I also play around with some editing in PaintDOTnet (because I'm to cheap for photoshop)
    My old account (Thomesh) was created at the start of oldschool and didn't really have any goals or anything to aim for so i hardly made any progress on that account. After being absent from the game for about 4/5 months i returned and made a new account: Dh blessing. An account which goal is to become strong in a pvp and pvm enviroment.
    Why did you choose Dusk? The clan seemed professional and I'm looking for a community to join which is fun and not too serious about skilling and PVM.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Yes, i agree with the rules
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? of course.
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week?
    I'm not the best at checking forums, but i've never really had a forum to check  Very Happy I'll make sure to check it a minimum of 3/4 times a week.

Thanks for your time
    -Thomesh
    Sentai

Re: Thomesh / Dh blessing application

Post by Sentai on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 am

Hiya Thomas,

It's my pleasure to say that you have been accepted into Dusk. I hope you enjoy your time with us, and I look forward to seeing you around in the future.

Please join our clan chat @ Dusk Clan and say hello to our members. Smile

All the best,
    Sentai

Elamm

Post by Elamm on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:42 am

Welcome!  Very Happy 

João

Post by João on Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:13 pm

Welcome Thomas

Sponsored content