This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Issues with administrative decisions

Sentai

Issues with administrative decisions

Post by Sentai on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:48 am

This is regarding any issues members may have with the decisions that I (Super Sentai) or the staff of Dusk make.

I would like to stress that if you have any issues with administrative decisions, please take them to PM rather than causing arguments/hubbubs in chat. This kind of stuff disrupts the flow of conversation within our clan & causes unneeded drama within the chat. Any administrator or staff member would be happy to discuss decisions that were made by them, whether it be kicks, bans or something as little as asking someone to not use a certain word.

Dusk is not out to get you, and we aren't going to get angry if you bring up issues with something we've done. We want all of our members to be as comfortable as possible within the chat, and that requires constructive criticism from them. However, as I said before, these messages DO NOT need to be stated in the public clan chat.

Thanks,
    Sentai

João

Re: Issues with administrative decisions

Post by João on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:51 am

I always trust on the decisions made by Dusk's Staff
    Thy42

Post by Thy42 on Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:57 am

That last part is the most important - any decisions any of us make is simply for the betterment of chat as a whole. At the end of the day the only thing we want is for the chat to be good and healthy and such. But remember, we make mistakes, and if you think we made one feel free to pm the respective admin that it was, or Sentai if you think it was more major. Me personally, I enjoy receiving advice from people, so please do let me know if you think I could improve! Thanks!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:15 am