This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Hceetn's Application

Ceetn

Hceetn's Application

Post by Ceetn on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:54 am

Hello,

Username: Hceetn
    Total level: 515
    Timezone: Europe GMT+1 (brussels,amsterdam)
    Highest skill: 51 attack
    Lowest skill: a number of level 1s.
    Tell us about yourself: Hello my real name is Cedric and im 23 years old, i come from and live in Belgium. Ive played rs since 2006 but quit when eoc came out. Ive restarted on 07 a few weeks ago. I used to have fun moments when the great old days of rs were upon. And id like to relive those.
    Why did you choose Dusk? Browsed between alot of clans and this seemed the closest to what i was used to back in the days, community clan with alot of activity.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Read and agreed.
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? When i have time i will. (I work 6 days a week)
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? Yes.
    Sentai

Re: Hceetn's Application

Post by Sentai on Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:05 am

Hi there Cedric,

It's my pleasure to say that you've been accepted into Dusk. I hope to see you around the clan chat, and you enjoy your time around us. I'll see you around ingame!

All the best,
    Sentai

João

Post by João on Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Welcome Aboard

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:21 am