This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

zToeKnee's Application

WhyNotTony

zToeKnee's Application

Post by WhyNotTony on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am

Username:zToeKnee
    Total level:Currently 1330
    Timezone:London
    Highest skill: Str - 75
    Lowest skill: Construction - 36
    Tell us about yourself:
    Hey, My names Tony, i'm from London, UK. I used to play runescape for years and have recently come back,
    this is my 2nd months membership on this account and ive been in dusk cc for just over a week and id like to stick around.
    Im very active on OSRS, and it would be great to have an active social, helpful clan too.
    Why did you choose Dusk? I was asked by Dusk Sam
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? Of course!
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? Yes, if i have the requirements
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? Yes
    Sentai

Re: zToeKnee's Application

Post by Sentai on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:37 am

Hi there Tony,

Welcome to the clan. It's my pleasure to say that you have been accepted into Dusk! It has been nice to see you around the CC, and I look forward to getting to know you more! I hope you enjoy your time with us, friend.

All the best,
    Sentai

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:40 pm