This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Trading Solution Survey

Sentai

Trading Solution Survey

Post by Sentai on Thu May 01, 2014 1:20 am

Mod Mat K wrote:With the trading solution due to be polled in the coming weeks, we need to think about what features are important to you.

We have made a short survey which you can visit here to find out what the community thinks.

Make sure you fill it in and let your friends know too. This update will affect every player and as much input as possible would be great.

Mods Alfred, Ash, John C, Mat K, Reach & Weath
    The Old School Runescape Team

What do you guys think of this?

Vespian Doom

Re: Trading Solution Survey

Post by Vespian Doom on Thu May 01, 2014 1:31 am

Based on current voting ratings, I'm rather intrigued at how they are going to address this... I liked the GE to a point, I think it should be more of like an auction house type thing, you type in the desired price for an item you're selling, another person buys it, you get the money when you log on via bank system or some other thing they implement.

Post by João on Thu May 01, 2014 4:10 am

Put GE in, remove Trading just how they did it in 2007, this should stop most gold farmers / botters
    shiningdeath

Post by shiningdeath on Thu May 01, 2014 5:19 am

I dont see that working. If they invested some time they could ruin most of the goldfarming websites by nuking bots. I really like the fact that there's no trade limit although they should really add a grande exchange!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:20 am