This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Blademaa01's Application

blademaa01

Blademaa01's Application

Post by blademaa01 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 am

Username: blademaa01
    Total level: 592 (Main with Combat Level at 52.)
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Highest skill: Highest skill is tied with Mining, Fishing, and Cooking. All at lvl 45.
    Lowest skill: Lowest skill is tied with Thieving, Construction, Hunter, and Farming. All at lvl 1.
    Tell us about yourself: I'm an obvious Old School Runescape player who has been on and off with the game since 2005. I have been playing MMO's since then, the most recent being FFXIV: ARR. I am at the age of 17-going-on-18, and am on the last year of Highschool. I own one cat (Used to be two, but Cosmo passed away over the summer at the age of 17), who's name is Sasha. I am an extremely friendly person for 99% of the time, however there is still that 1% that occurs if someone gets on my badside. Very rare for that to happen, however Very Happy.
    Why did you choose Dusk? I chose Dusk as it represented my old clan on FFXIV: ARR. A big, community-based friendly clan that was into the social aspect of the game a lot more than the other aspects. I enjoy social clans, and I will surely love to be a part of the Dusk Clan's community.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them? I have read the rules, and I do solemnly swear to abide by them at all times. Even if that means reading them every day before making a post Very Happy.
    Will you actively support the clan by attending events? I will try my best to attend every event. Since school has started, and time being allocated to Marching Band, I will use every bit of my spare time to participate in the Clan events.
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? I will be checking the forums every day via a computer or by phone, and more than once a day Very Happy.
    Sentai

Re: Blademaa01's Application

Post by Sentai on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 am

Hi there Blade! It's my pleasure to say that you have been accepted into Dusk. Nice app! I look forward to seeing you around & I hope you enjoy your time with us!

All the best,
    Sentai

blademaa01

Post by blademaa01 on Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:05 am

Thank you so much. I can't wait to experience everything with Dusk.

Thanks so much,
    Blade

Post by João on Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 am

Welcome aboard
    Brent

Post by Brent on Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:24 pm

Welcome bro Smile I'm looking forward to seeing you stop by the cc.

Rest in peace Robin Williams

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm