This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Chatspeaker's Application

Chatspeaker

Chatspeaker's Application

Post by Chatspeaker on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:25 am

Username: Chatspeaker
    Total level: 678
    Timezone: Atlantic
    Highest skill: Strength
    Lowest skill: Hunter
    Tell us about yourself: Hey, my name is Anthony. I am from Nova Scotia, Canada. I am currently attending college to become a Construction Electrician. Very interested in music and sports, play in a band and have toured a handful of provinces on the East Coast
    [Insert the your introduction here - at least 2 lines.]
    Why did you choose Dusk? One of my buddies recommended I check it out, after looking around on the forums everyone seems pretty friendly. Also, I enjoy talking to people and communicating while playing games so I figured this would be something for me.
    Have you read the rules? Do you agree with them?
    Yes and yes. I read through them and they seem like rules that are easy to follow and I agree with them.

Will you actively support the clan by attending events? Yup, as long as I can be online without interrupting school etc I definitely will.
    Will you be active on the forums & check at least a couple times per week? Yes, I like browsing forums as it is so I'll regularly check on here.
    João

Re: Chatspeaker's Application

Post by João on Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Welcome Anthony, best luck on your application Smile
    ThatOneCloud

Post by ThatOneCloud on Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:31 am

Hi there. I'm glad to accept you into the clan. And with a name like Chatspeaker, I bet you'll even speak in the chat! (Terrible, I know.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:37 pm