This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Interests and Such!

Acid

Interests and Such!

Post by Acid on Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:41 am

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would make a thread for current, and new members - We have a thread like this for the guild I was part of for Guild Wars 2. It's a nice way to get to know members current and new before there introduction thread!

Here's how it works:

- 3 Interesting facts about yourself
    - What's your favourite thing to do on Runescape?

I'll go first!

1. I'm 22 and married, yep locked him in Wink
    2. I'm a girl that works as a Project Coordinator for a General Contractor (In a male dominant field, it's very interesting Razz)
    3. I graduated with an Architectural Building Sciences degree
    4. I love skilling A LOT!

Re: Interests and Such!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:42 pm

I'm down for this here you go. :p

1 - I'm 18, no college, straight outta high school, y0.
    2 - I work to often and have fun too less. :c
    3 - Been with the love of my life for 3 1/4 years. :3
    4 - My favorite thing on runescape is bossing and just challenging myself.

~Uob

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 am

1- I'm 16 years old.
    2- I'm a Junior in high school and I am counting the days down til I graduate.
    3- I plan to be a corpsman in the Navy so I am preparing for basic training, since I plan to enlist right after i graduate.
    4- I enjoy grinding skills on old school working my way towards max Smile.
    Rock

Post by Rock on Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:10 pm

1. I'm 20, but I'll be 21 in a month and a half
    2. I'm a junior in college majoring in exercise science with a minor in psychology
    3. I work at 2 rock climbing walls right now and my current general plan is to just work in rock climbing gyms the rest of my life
    4. I like fishing. But really, all I do is afk fish, talk in chat, and do homework when I'm online.

Post by Haruka on Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:12 am

I'm studying to become an English teacher and I'm in my final year.  I've always wanted to learn many different languages, ever since I was really young.  I know 3 languages so far cat

Purple is my favourite colour and I collect purple things.... it sounds weird but it's true!  The most strange purple thing I have is a giant octopus pillow (or is it a plushie, who knows?)  It's almost as tall as I am (which isn't too tall but you get the idea!)

The third thing is I'm one of those weird few people who don't like Nutella...

On Runescape, I think my favourite thing to do is ranging.  It's really relaxing and you get a lot of good items, especially from dragons.  I like thieving too but unfortunately there are too many player killers so I can't take advantage of the wilderness chests
    Rock

Post by Rock on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:50 am

Haruka!! You should get on again some time Very Happy

Also I don't like Nutella either so we're pretty much best friends

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:41 am

Haruka wrote:I'm studying to become an English teacher and I'm in my final year.  I've always wanted to learn many different languages, ever since I was really young.  I know 3 languages so far cat

Purple is my favourite colour and I collect purple things.... it sounds weird but it's true!  The most strange purple thing I have is a giant octopus pillow (or is it a plushie, who knows?)  It's almost as tall as I am (which isn't too tall but you get the idea!)

On Runescape, I think my favourite thing to do is ranging.  It's really relaxing and you get a lot of good items, especially from dragons.  I like thieving too but unfortunately there are too many player killers so I can't take advantage of the wilderness chests
    W385-386. Cough.
    Haruka

Post by Haruka on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:56 am

Uob wrote:
    Haruka wrote:I'm studying to become an English teacher and I'm in my final year.  I've always wanted to learn many different languages, ever since I was really young.  I know 3 languages so far cat

W385-386. Cough.

I have tried those worlds but I die more often on them because people expect other thieves to be in those worlds.  It's a really frustrating thing to experience Sad

By the way, check your pm!!

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:23 pm

Haruka wrote:
    Uob wrote:

W385-386. Cough.

I have tried those worlds but I die more often on them because people expect other thieves to be in those worlds.  It's a really frustrating thing to experience Sad

By the way, check your pm!!
    Hm, those worlds are usually empty for me, at least at the dragons.
    João

Post by João on Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:27 pm

1 - Im 22 and i live with my beautifull girlfriend =)
    2 - like Haruka, i LOVE Purple <3
    3 - Soon starting to play football once again

4 - I like to play rs in a general way

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:44 am

João wrote:1 - Im 22 and i live with my beautifull girlfriend =)
    2 - like Haruka, i LOVE Purple <3
    3 - Soon starting to play football once again

4 - I like to play rs in a general way

I don't know if you guys like the color, or some new hip band I know nothing about.
    Either way. Purple (Colour) is sweet. Very Happy

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:08 am

Ooooooo, I forgot to add to mine. I am a rather big fan of BabyMetal. They are probably the best thing I ever listened to in my life Very Happy. Lol.
    João

Post by João on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:40 am

OriginalPaul wrote:Ooooooo, I forgot to add to mine. I am a rather big fan of BabyMetal. They are probably the best thing I ever listened to in my life Very Happy. Lol.
    I think any1 knows this, u spam Babymetal on cc everyday noob Razz

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:55 am

BabyMetal Very Happy. You all should join the Metal Resistance Razz.
    Rock

Post by Rock on Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:45 am

PUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPUUUHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRLLLLLL

Post by Haruka on Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Purple is quite lovely, isn't it?

I love you

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Haruka wrote:Purple is quite lovely, isn't it?

I love you

Seconded.

PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

By the way, what's baby metal? o.o

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:09 am

Oooooooooo BabyMetal is the best thing ever!! They're a Japanese "Metal" band which consists of Suzuka, Yui, and Moa. They're 3 girls and the music is rather fantastic. Was planning to go see them in NYC this November, but I got paid too late from work and by the time I had money, all was left were balcony seats for $150. :'(
    AV1

Post by AV1 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:09 pm

1) I'm a Health & Safety co-ordinator, but my favourite hobby is building light, heavily modified sleeper cars and ragging them around the streets.
    2) I do have a relaxed "sane" side that loves to play golf & snooker, as well as playing Runescape
    3) Although everything I do requires a keen eye, I have to undergo an operation [hopefully early] next year for a cornea transplant in my right eye!
    4) It depends what sort of mood I'm in. I love most aspects of Runescape, my favourite being slayer, but my most-practised aspect would be PKing. I don't have any videos to name, but I like to raid the wilderness on my Obby Mauler - Currently in the process of building an AGS/Void account.

Post by Guest on Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:15 am

You should uhhhhh. Listen to BabyMetal Av1. Much love if you do <3
    Diplomatic

Post by Diplomatic on Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Hmm. Didn't notice this thread till now Surprised

I'm from Qatar;
    I like cookies, possibly more than muffins;
    My final year of high school would be next year (I hope);
    I don't really like any colours unless they're on cars;
    I like runescape because of the social aspect of the game;
    I've been playing since around 2007,

As for my interests..
    I like slayer, basketball and going out with friends.

That's all that I'm bothered to write, at the moment. ✌️

Post by JacuzziDoobie on Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:15 am

1. 21 years old, from USA, started Runescape originally back in 2004. Played on and off until about 2010-2011.
    2. Non-professional(yet!) voice actor.
    3. My desire/drive to play this game is directly correlated to how socially involved I am.
    4. Back in the day my favorite part definitely had to be finding new zones and just getting lost in the world map sometimes. Now it's finding a great group of people and just going where the wind takes me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:42 pm