This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Would you like Skills of the week back?

Would you like Skills of the week back?

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:10 am

Hello everyone! It's Paul and I've been thinking about this for awhile since they have been stopped. Would you guys like skill of the week competitions to come back? I personally thought they were a fun way to competitively gain EXP among other clan members. It brought a lot of members closer together. If you guys would like them to come back I would try my hardest to make them more competitive and more worth it for competing, if you know what I mean Wink. So my vote is to bring them back. What about you guys???

-Paul
    Rock

Re: Would you like Skills of the week back?

Post by Rock on Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:57 am

I support this motion.

Post by Acid on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:57 am

Yes SoTW are awesome and fun Very Happy

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:16 am

So, now that I know some people are interested. Would you like to see combat skills and slayer added to the skill of the week competitions? I think this would add a larger amount of clan members to the competitions. Let me know what you guys think, and I'll start looking into our first Skill of the Week in awhile Smile.

-Paul
    Haruka

Post by Haruka on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:18 am

I liked these just because the competition in the clan was really fierce, lol!  I wasn't really a high enough level to participate in most of them but I would still like to see them happen in the future
    Acid

Post by Acid on Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:49 am

I wouldn't mind combat ones, but I'd prefer skilling ones. The only combat ones I would participate in are Strength, Ranged, Magic and Slayer (1 defence haha). I'd obviously prefer skilling ones as that is what I would enjoy the most - I'm interested to see what others say!

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:05 pm

Supported 100%
    João

Post by João on Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:03 pm

Lets do it then

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:51 am

Will be posting the first 5 skills to be voted on this weekend on the event section of the forums! So everyone get ready to vote!!!! And lets make these some fun and competitive competitions!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Paul

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:54 pm

OriginalPaul wrote:So, now that I know some people are interested. Would you like to see combat skills and slayer added to the skill of the week competitions? I think this would add a larger amount of clan members to the competitions. Let me know what you guys think, and I'll start looking into our first Skill of the Week in awhile Smile.

-Paul
    Hey Paul, I had a different Idea for a Skill week. I'll pm you what I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:43 am