This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

A very hard thing to say....

A very hard thing to say....

Post by Guest on Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 am

Hey guys. Its Paul here. And for the few of you still around, it is really depressing to say that the clan is slowly dying. When I first came to the clan it was very active and with very many talkative people who could help you and have very nice and fun conversations with. Those kind of moments when I first joined this clan is why it is hard for me to say if I still want to be in it or not. With how little everyone is on now (including all staff). I am one of the few on everyday to try to keep the clan as active as it can be. It is hard to run Skill of the Week events with a max of 5 people in the clan everyday. And also very hard to even do fun clan events like Barbarian Assault or Pest Control. With the few people left in the clan still, it is hard to keep conversations going in the clan chat. And some only get on not to talk or socialize in chat. There are very few people who actually do talk in the clan chat. To me, it is just very sad to see the clan come to this. And I myself wonder if I still want to be in this clan that is slowly dying out. On what use to be such a fun and active clan, has now just become a place where a few people come to talk. For me, I love to socialize while playing this game. It makes it more interesting and makes me want to keep playing. I love holding conversations in the chat with all the nice people I have met. It is really a nice thing to meet nice people all around the world. But now, with hardly anyone on. It has become hard to even have this happen. I love all of you guys very much. You guys are a huge motivation on why I still log into this game everyday. But with all that said. I just need some time to think if I will stay in a dying clan or join a more active clan and help them out as much as I can.

-Paul
    Chessmaster

Re: A very hard thing to say....

Post by Chessmaster on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:21 pm

I miss you Paul. If you want, PM me and I'll add you on facebook or something.

Skill Week #8: Runecrafting | First Place

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:29 am

Why do you not play RuneScape anymore?
    Chessmaster

Post by Chessmaster on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:32 pm

Just not enough time/money

Skill Week #8: Runecrafting | First Place

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:44 pm

Sad
    Rock

Post by Rock on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:10 pm

Paul, if you're interested, I'll make you the leader. I just don't have the time to get on lately. Sorry I've had no contact with anyone in the clan recently. Life's been getting hectic for me. I plan to play again at some point, but I just have not had the time to get on, much less be any sort of leader, for the last month.
    My apologies everyone.

Regards,
    Rock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:42 am