This forum is no longer in use. Please go to http://duskclan.com & re-register your account there, if you are currently a member.

See you there!

Hello im William Stoner Aka Green Dude!

xlbeastlx

Hello im William Stoner Aka Green Dude!

Post by xlbeastlx on Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Hello, it's me green Dude some of you may know me by know. i just joined a few days ago and so far Ive enjoyed the company and assistance you guys have offered. im a former rs3 - eoc player. but for me maxing combat etc. i got bored alot of my good friends quit and came to old-school. But i look forward to a long road with you guys and hope to help you guys build any possible way. im in effort of make a stream channel shortly and would like to make the clan a big part of that. But alittle about myself. im 20 years old, i have a 2 year old son that is a huge part of my world! i work alot on a dairy farm 7 days a week. but ill give what time i can to hopefully open events and make time to recruit and offer my knowledge anyway i cant for i am a classic vet. sense the good old days when the lumby tele was by the sheep pasture. Thank you for having me in the Clan!

Re: Hello im William Stoner Aka Green Dude!

Post by Thy42 on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:33 am

Good to meet you! I also hope you enjoy your time in the clan bud. Good to have you.

Current date/time is Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:14 pm